Ergonomic support, cosy and fresh
The mattress consists of two shaped ergonomic layers that provide the spinal column with proper support. Sandwiched between the two parts is a highly reticulated foam layer that ensures continuous airflow within the mattress body to prevent damp.
The high density viscoelastic layer provides a thermo-regulating function thanks to cutting-edge micro-encapsulation material technology. ‘Memory’ shaping also ensures it adapts perfectly to the body.
On the opposite side the mattress has a natural-base high density composition, with an elastic, deformation-resistant structure for firm, long-lasting support.
All Med is an Ergocert certified product.
All EvergreenMed mattresses are supplied together with the Light Med mattress lining.
- 7 differentiated support zones
- adapts to adjustable bed frames
- Upper layer in high density thermo-regulating viscoelastic PCM
- lower layer in natural-base high density micro-cellular foam
- ergonomic central shaping
- central layer of exploded reticular foam
- differentiated groove zones
- corrugated lower shaping