The breathable system that looks at springs differently
This meticulously structured mattress reinvents the spring system by arranging individual polyurethane pieces of varying firmness in such a way as to provide zone-by-zone differentiated support.
The springs – consisting of a reticulated polyurethane core – are sandwiched between two layers of the same material, aiding effective air circulation to ensure maximum mattress breathability.
The upper memory foam layer completes the structure, offering soft, comfy support.
- Grooving with 7 differentiated support zones
- differentiated support on the two sides
- personalised grooving
- upper layer in grooved memory foam
- independent polyurethane components of varying stiffness
- dual layer of reticulated foam
- upper and lower grooving with 7 differentiated support zones