Special production process, excellent ventilation
A special diagonal machining technique gives the central mattress core an internal fret pattern. This ensures far-reaching air circulation and unique ventilation.
The upper viscoelastic layer – which enhances the breathability of the mattress – rests on a firm slab, CNC-machined and shaped to aid further ventilation.
- differentiated support on the two sides
- differentiated firmness zones
- pattern can be customised
- adapts to adjustable bed frames
- upper layer in grooved viscoelastic with 7 differentiated support zones
- central layer with ridges
- lower layer in shaped structural polyurethane