Beneath the upper memory foamlayer lies the core
Beneath the upper memory foam layer lies the core. This is made up of five layers of shaped foam that alternate two different types of polyurethane.
The central wave-shaped layers form a symmetric, ergonomic pattern that follows the outline of the body perfectly and provides effective support on both sides.
- different support solutions on the two sides
- upper support with differentiated firmness zones
- upper grooving can be customised
- adapts to adjustable bed frames
- upper memory foam layer
- surface with differentiated firmness zones
- internal through-holes shaped underside